1821 2,888 110,500 T 1 111,676 116,3 109,632 September 2004 108,614 February 2005 108,174 December 2015 101,079 December 2016 103,668 Census amount Religions edit The area of the modern city of Salzgitter originally pertained to the diocese of Hildesheim. The main-library is located in Salzgitter-Lebenstedt (155 000 media) with branch-libraries in Salzgitter-Bad (42 000 media) and Salzgitter-Fredenberg (25 000 media). The bus network is quite important considering Salzgitter consists of many spread-out villages. Our core competencies are in the production of rolled steel and tube products, as well as their processing and the global trade in these goods. The number of cinemas, bars and discos has declined throughout the decades. Earlier, there was another line, which is now a historic railway run for commercial reasons. Moreover, the city's archive is settled at Salzgitter-Bad. Salzgitter-Ringelheim : Ringelheim Castle, former monastery, founded in the 10th century, secularised in 1803. This Coat of Arms is from 1951. Contents, history edit, today's quarter Salzgitter-Bad was called "Salzgitter" until 1951 when the city ".
The economical importance of the station of Salzgitter-Bad is little, though. Due to the large iron ore body in Salzgitter, which had been mentioned first in 1310, the National Socialists founded the " Reichswerke Hermann Göring " for ore mining and iron production in 1937. Houston, Texas, view Map,.S.A. Until 1942 when the City of Salzgitter was formed, it belonged to the then. Together with the remainder of the district of Goslar, the new independent municipality was integrated into the Free State of Brunswick. Prior to that, the towns Vorsalz and Liebenhall had been incorporated (in 19, respectively). Later, Salzgitter belonged to the diocese of Hildesheim.
Marien Former Nicolai church (nowadays event room) Salzgitter Bismarck Tower Former town hall at the market place Tilly house farm house in Kniestedt (now care for old people and music school) "Beamtensiedlung" (from 1930, dwellings of the employees of the smelting works) pilgrimage church. James Place, Suite 500. East from Salzgitter, there is the Autobahn 395 (Braunschweig- Goslar which can be reached from Salzgitter by four interchanges. The two superintendencies are called Propstei ( provostry ) today, and both the Propsteien Salzgitter-Bad and Salzgitter-Lebenstedt comprise additional parishes which are not within the city of Salzgitter. Hanover, about 51 km (32 miles) to the northwest. German city, salzgitter in, lower Saxony. After the war, the State of Braunschweig became part of the Land Lower Saxony, and Watenstedt-Salzgitter became an Independent City in the "Administrative District of Braunschweig" (later Regierungsbezirk Braunschweig ). In order to facilitate an unobstructed development of the smelting works, a unique administration structure in the whole area was conceived.